The reason I like to look at you as we cuddle has entirely to do with what I see when I look down at you. Could I cuddle with you, eyes closed, and not look while we held each other quietly for minutes or even hours? The answer is yes, but…cuddling in and of itself is not the most important thing to me; I could receive the same physical sensation from cuddling with any other woman. What I see when I look at you is what gives OUR cuddles meaning and is the reason why I choose to cuddle with you and no other.
When I look down at you, and you have your eyes closed, I see a beautiful woman with a smile on her face. I see a woman who feels safe and comforted while resting in my arms. I see a woman who has placed an ultimate amount of trust in me, believing that I can perform these duties. What I see is a woman who trusts me so much that were our positions reversed she would do the same for me. To look down and see that trust, I know that I’m doing my job and that the person I care about is both safe and happy. Most importantly, it allows me to reflect on and appreciate the friendship we have and my great fortune that it is such a strong one.
When I look down at you, and you have your eyes open, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me through a set of gorgeous blue eyes. Through those eyes I can see the quirky, funny, and caring person that lies behind them. I see the woman who knows what I’m thinking before I do. I see the woman who I can share my greatest hopes, fears, and dreams with. I see my best friend. And I see
I can only hope you see the same things when you look back at me.
When I hug you, when I cuddle with you, when I hold hands with you, and when I kiss you, I do it because I care deeply for the person that lies behind those yes. I do it because it allows me to express my love for you in a way that these clumsy words cannot. In short, I look at you because I love to see the person that looks back. I look at you because I cannot stop appreciating the woman who has let me into her life and given me so much happiness.
Step on me
and ice queen
Something I don’t hate
So I accidentally started playing the vocal-only-version of crushcrushcrush in two tabs
oh my god beautiful mistake
this is great
beautiful mistake indeed
oh my god this is beautiful
wow I can not!
So, there’s this lovely little website called 750words.com, which encourages you to write at least 750 words per day. It’s completely anonymous and completely free and you don’t have to share your writings with everyone.
It also tells you thinks like how distracted you were, your wpm, your most used words, and your main topics of writing.
It’s a very nice place for your daily brain dump. And it really encourages you to write.
SO GO JOIN AND DO WRITING THINGS
Doctor Who Giveaway!!!
Since Tumblr loves Doctor Who so very much, I wanted to share my extra presents with you guys, and girls, and trans* people, and any other gender specific or non-specific humans!! =) I also teamed up with ExpressWears.com to help with this Giveaway just in time for the holidays! They have offered $1100 for the giveaway! That’s $100 for every Doctor!
ALL PRIZES ARE NEW AND NEVER OPENED! The items you see opened are mine. I mistakenly ordered two of everything. So, I decided to give the duplicates away!
- Starts: Dec. 7th, 2012 at 7:37pm CST
- Ends: Dec. 18th, 2012 at 11:11pm CST
- 1x Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control - $99.95 Value (LINK)
- $150 at ExpressWears.comSecond Prize:
- 1x Levitating TARDIS - $49.99 Value (LINK)
- $150 at ExpressWears.comThird Prize:
- 1x Vortex Manipulator & Mini Sonic Screwdriver - $29.99 Value (LINK)
- $150 at ExpressWears.comFourth Prize:
- 1x Sonic Screwdriver of 10th Doctor (Replica) - $19.99 Value (LINK)
- $150 at ExpressWears.comBonus Prizes:
- 2x $100 at ExpressWears.com
- 2x $75 at ExpressWears.com
- 2x $50 at ExpressWears.com
- 2x $25 at ExpressWears.com
- YOU MUST REBLOG THIS POST. LIKES WILL NOT BE COUNTED.
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS. (Blogs setup to reblog giveaways. You will be disqualified if you do that.)
- You don’t need to follow me. If you want to, great! (Following me doesn’t increase your chances of winning.)
- Your ask box must be open for me to message you if you win.
- 12 total winners will be picked via Random.org number generator.
- You will be contacted via tumblr ask, so make sure your ask is turned on!
- If you don’t respond within 48 hours, a new winner for your prize will be selected.
- You must be 18+ to enter OR have parents permission. Since I will need your address to mail your prizes to you, I don’t think your parents would like a random guy mailing you things. =P
If you have any questions, please message me for details! Also, to anyone who wants to purchase clothes at ExpressWears.com, they also offered two different discount codes for all to use!
- freeshiptumblr - Free Shipping to anywhere in the continental US! Sorry Hawaii and Alaska. Nothing personal.
- tumblr10 - 10% off your entire order! No minimums!
My suggestion is to use “freeshiptumblr” if your order is under $75. If it is greater than $75, then “tumblr10” is most useful. =)
NOTE: IF ANYTHING CHANGES IN THIS GIVEAWAY, I WILL EDIT THIS POST AT THE BOTTOM AND NOTE THE CHANGES. Check back to this main post to see if anything has changed.
EDIT: 10:08am December 8th, 2012
GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO ANYONE ON PLANET EARTH! Sorry Mars and Gallifrey. =(
You are joking right
I’m thinking of becoming asexual. Only during Hannukah.
What do you think?
Hey guys, so I wrote this up AGES ago and then forgot to post it before the month actually started. However, I wanted to post it anyway. Here’s an instagram photo a day challenge that’s Christmas themed! I’ll be doing it, so feel free to join and tag it #KayleyCountdown so that I can see them :)
- Fairy/Christmas lights.
- Holiday window display.
- Holiday television special/film.
- Starbucks Christmas cup.
- Advent calendar.
- Christmas music.
- Choose your own!
- Something from the 12 days of Christmas.
- Christmas socks.
- Best decorations.
- Choose your own!
- Christmas books.
- Christmas tree.
Happy December first! xx
A thing I’m gonna do. Join in!
Yes, it’s transparent
this transparent trend is fab
hahahah awesome, this better work on my blog though
TRANSPARENT CAT RUNNING ON YOUR BLOG
Since CWNBTS was canceled, I went with another giveaway cause eh I don’t know.
Anyways, rules are simple:
- Reblogs only. Edit: Aw fuck, reblog once please. Don’t spam your followers.
- Must keep your ask box open in case you win
There are TWO winners this time.
Each will win a complete set of Supernatural DVDs (seasons 1 through 7) and $50 to the charity of your choice.
Be aware that these DVDs are region 1 only and will work in North American DVD players.
And no, you don’t have to follow me.
Winners will be announced on December 10th, hopefully so I can send them out in time for Christmas.
hands up if you want to secretly yearn for each other but never act on it and let every chance at happiness pass us by *wink*
The KING <3
Page 1 of 7